August 12, 2014

Fantasy Map and a Book Update

I'm now at almost 48,000 words which is about 150 pages. Below is my new map that I've been working on - most of it is  hand drawn but I went back in with Pixlr to fix a few things. With the exception of Katyanka's story line, at the moment, I'm fairly pleased with how everything is progressing (but that tends to happen after a more prolific day).

This past week I've been working on the (Western) political drama portion and the love triangle/sibling rivalry between the three in the East. Most of it has been in the form of structural changes and hardcore tweaking of my outline. No I'll just have to go back and fill it in. I've also been working on developing the characters more deeply (giving quirks and complex motivations).    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean, mature, and respectful.