January 6, 2015

20 Things to do in 2015


  1. Stop procrastinating and making excuses
  2. If, for whatever reason, I need to use an excuse, I will at least make it creative... 
  3. Finish my current manuscript 
  4. Edit my old manuscript(s)
  5. Blog more
  6. Reread and edit my blog posts before publishing them
  7. Buy bigger book shelves
  8. Read more poetry
  9. Read more books
  10. Write more books
  11. Use my library card
  12. Learn to knit (properly)
  13. Get back to doing 7 - 10 mile runs (the solitude is fantastic!)
  14. Find friends that don't worship YA Fiction (I've heard they exist but I'm still looking)
  15. Learn that it is okay to suck in life. Everyone has to start somewhere.
  16. Look into graduate programs
  17. Visit museums
  18. Learn another language  brush up on the languages I already know
  19. Create something beautiful
  20. Be happy  
These are things I will be working on in 2015. Have you made any resolutions for 2015?

2 comments:

Please keep it clean, mature, and respectful.